In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add EPG to your GSE IPTV App
If you don't have the App. To install GSE IPTV App on Samsung, ipad, iPhone or another Smart Device, > click here <
Step 2: Click the “+” in the top right corner and select“Add Remote EPG source”.
Step 4: On "EPG name” add any word and then enter “EPG source link” address provided by your IPTV distributor and click "Add" as a final step.
Now reboot the Application and the TV guides will be added to your channels list.
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IP Television App?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How to Setup IPTV in VLC Player
- How to add EPG on GSE IPTV Smart Player
- How to add EPG on KODI?
- How to setup MYTV Online on Formuler Z7
- Vad är Apple APTV genom SimpleTV?