Coinmama is a bitcoin broker based in Israel. They specialize in selling bitcoins for a credit card to nearly anyone in the world.
This section will show you how to buy using CoinMama.
Open an Account on CoinMama
Once you create your account and verify your email address, you can begin following the steps below:
1. Login to Your Account
Once you log in, go to "My Account" in the top navigation bar and you should see a page like this:
Enter all of your personal details in the fields above and save them.
2. Click "Buy Bitcoins" in the Navigation Bar at the top
You should now be brought to a page that lets you choose how many bitcoins you want to buy. You can choose one of the set amounts-0.5, 1, 1.2, or 2 bitcoins-or scroll down a bit more to select your own amount.
The field to select your own amount looks like this:
Once you've chosen your amount click the green "Buy Bitcoins" button to advance.
3. Select Credit/Debit Card as payment method
GET A WALLET!
You NEED a Bitcoin wallet for the next step.
4. Enter your Bitcoin Wallet Address
Contact the support unit to get Bitcoin addresses
This is the address where the bitcoins you're buying will be delivered to once your payment is confirmed. Paste your address into the empty field.
5. Enter your Billing Information and Address
6. Enter your Credit or Debit Card Information
7. Verify Your Phone Number and Email
You'll receive a 4-digit SMS pin and an email confirmation. Once you've confirmed these forms of contact, you should see this:
8. Upload ID Verification
Most people will not need to upload a selfie. Just skip step 8 if CoinMama does not request this from you.
Upload a selfie with you holding your credit card towards the camera. Make sure your name, expiration date, and the first four and last four numbers on the card are visible.
9. Wait for Verification
CoinMama needs to verify that your credit card payment went through successfully.
10. Confirmation Email
If your credit card payment went through, you should receive an email that looks like this:
Long process, yes!
But that's it. Wait 20-30 minutes for the bitcoins to arrive in the address you provided in step four.
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IP Television App?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How to Setup IPTV in VLC Player